ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPCOMING EVENTS
- CHURCH AT HOME: Sundays at 10 am. On July 25, we'll continue in a summer series on Justice, and Pastor Tim will be preaching from Galatians 3:26-29, "Racial Justice" JOIN STREAM.
- PRAYER WALKING INITIATIVE: Click here for more information.
- BLOOD DONOR CLINIC: Monday August 2, 2021 from 1 to 6 pm in the FAC gym. To sign up to give go to www.blood.ca
- YOUTH GROUP (Grades 7-12): The Tuesday evening youth group has concluded for the summer but will resume in the fall. To connect, contact Pastor Nicky at email@example.com.
- SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDY: Our small groups have concluded for the summer but will resume in the fall. To review previous Bible studies, click here.
- WOMEN'S AM GROUP: The Wednesday morning women's bible study has concluded for the summer and will resume in the fall.
- WOMEN'S CONNEXION: Meets one Saturday morning a month from October to June. To get connected, click here.
- MEN with a MISSION: To connect with our men's ministry, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PARENT GROUP: Meets one Saturday morning a month from October to June online through Zoom. To participate, click here.
FAC Knights Softball Tournaments
Game Update: On Saturday, July 17 the Knight's softball team played through the morning rain and lost their first three games, 9-8, 13-2 and 13-10. Thus they ranked 4th of the 4 teams after the round robin games. Yet, after hanging on to win the semi-finals 18-13 (down by 1 run, scoring 7 runs in the last inning!), the Knights won the finals 14-13, their first championship victory! It was a great day and lots of fun!
Our intrepid adult co-ed Knights softball team is back to playing and there are three Saturday tournaments left in the summer.
Dates for the next 3 tournaments are Saturdays July 31, August 14 and August 28, venues to be confirmed and other information will be coming once available.
As a church we are called by Jesus to show care for one another materially, socially and emotionally in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Click the button below to let us know if you are able to GIVE HELP or if you need to GET HELP in this time.
PREPARING MEALS FOR NEW MOMS
A very appreciated FAC ministry is providing meals for new moms. If you would be willing to sign up to provide a few meals for our new moms, please let Mandy know at email@example.com.
Sign up for our weekly PRAYER UPDATE
Our Vision Prayer:
O God, our Father, make us a body of people
so transformed and empowered by your Word & Spirit
that our communities, nation and world will see and know
Jesus Christ as the way, the truth and the life.