ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPCOMING EVENTS
- CHURCH AT HOME: Sundays at 10 am. On September 19, we continue in the series on "Deep Roots: Living Faithfully and Creatively for Jesus," and Pastor Andrew will speak to us from John 3:16-21, "The Cross and the Creative Minority." JOIN STREAM.
- YOUTH GROUP (Grades 7-12): The youth meet Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8 pm. To connect, click here.
- MIDWEEK PRAYER: Gather to pray with us on Wednesdays either at 12 Noon-12:30 pm or in the evening from 7:30-8:00 pm over Zoom. The two prayer meetings will be identical. Click here to sign up for the Zoom Link.
- WOMEN'S CONNEXION: Will kick off the year on Saturday, September 18 at 9:30 am with a Worship and Praise Event in the FAC parking lot. To learn more and get connected, click here.
- BAPTISM CLASS: Baptism classes will be offered beginning September 19. Click here to learn more and sign up.
- WOMEN'S AM GROUP: The Wednesday morning women's bible study will resume October 6.
- SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDY: Our small groups will resume the first week of October. To review previous Bible studies, click here.
- MEN with a MISSION: To connect with our men's ministry, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PARENT GROUP: Meets one Saturday morning a month from October to June online through Zoom. To participate, click here.
As a church we are called by Jesus to show care for one another materially, socially and emotionally in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Click the button below to let us know if you are able to GIVE HELP or if you need to GET HELP in this time.
PREPARING MEALS FOR NEW MOMS
A very appreciated FAC ministry is providing meals for new moms. If you would be willing to sign up to provide a few meals for our new moms, please let Mandy know at email@example.com.
Sign up for our weekly PRAYER UPDATE
Our Vision Prayer:
O God, our Father, make us a body of people
so transformed and empowered by your Word & Spirit
that our communities, nation and world will see and know
Jesus Christ as the way, the truth and the life.