Are you a low-income earner and need help with your taxes?
Saturdays March 23, 30, & April 6
from 9:30am to 12:30pm
At First Alliance Church
3250 Finch Avenue East
Call 416-494-3269 extension 121
Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.
Personal tax preparation service is available at no charge to individuals:
• Without dependants with a gross household income of less than $30,000.
• With dependants, including a spouse or equivalent, with a gross household income of less than $40,000 for a household of two (add $2,500 for each additional person).
Volunteers do not prepare complex returns, such as returns for individuals who:
• Have self-employment income.
• Have business or rental income and expenses.
• Have capital gains or losses.
• Have employment expenses.
• File for bankruptcy.
• Are deceased.